Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Water Spouts

by bigbear6208 on Friday, November 07, 2008

Water Spouts of Imagination


In the middle of my world, I constantly observe the space where sky never changes color. If strangers pass my special place, they will see unlimited amounts of blissful characters.

If they are extra observant, they will see clear glass vase holding an apple tree, its vibrant color proof of the seasons that have went by without anyone being there to witness such amazing transformation.

So don't worry in my world everyone knows me, so I'm famous.

Nothing special... Just my unique imagination.



22 Response to "Water Spouts"

  1. it's me,YOUVAN Says:

    nice pictures.....amazing

  2. Anonymous Says:

    awesome pictures man!!!!!

  3. authentic bangkok pills Says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Anonymous Says:

    Akil,

    You have a EXCELLENT blog, friend...

    Thank you for the blogcatalog shout that led me here!

    Be Well!
    ECS Dave
    http://www.extracashsystems.com/ecsblog1/

  5. Anonymous Says:

    very nice picture how i wish to photograph something like this

  6. Lime & Tequila Says:

    A moment in time suspended, I love the cool blue, the water drop bursting out, frozen by film, a very well done photograph.

  7. Karl-Edwin Guerre Says:

    loving your work.... you have an amazing eye! i'm currently working on something BIG hopefully you'll be involved when it's ready.
    guerre
    http://www.swagger360.blogspot.com

  8. Unknown Says:

    Thank you for your nice comment about my blog! Your pictures are very professional. Loved the little children's expressions captured so beautifully. Keep bloggin!

    Cyndi
    www.warrenfamilylife.com

  9. NewJerseyJesus Says:

    Your photos are simply beautiful. Keep 'em coming!

  10. rainfield61 Says:

    Really good picture. I like it.

  11. Anonymous Says:

    You my friend have truly captured her beauty. Simply beautiful. Simply beautiful. God bless.

  12. Anonymous Says:

    You have captured the pure innocence and beauty of a child. I simply love your photos! Your photos bring the people to life! You have such a gift and I know one day I will see your pictures published in a book, magazine or on display. I feel in my soul this will happen for you. I'm praying that God will open this door for you. God bless.

  13. LG Says:

    Great way of catching the right expressions on children faces!

  14. Anonymous Says:

    Aww the model is beautiful and the take is grande. Good job!

    www.nursejendoll.com
    Your Daily Reality Nursing

  15. Anonymous Says:

    the second one is lovely, get it printed, framed and on that wall!

  16. Sarah Alison Krauter Says:

    she's beautiful.
    no lie.
    good photography.

  17. Anonymous Says:

    What beautiful little faces. Your pictures are very enjoyable. You truly have an eye for beautiful, interesting subjects. I hope that you will get settled and resume your posting very soon.

    Claire from Motivational Inspirational Posters Poems and Quotes

  18. Anonymous Says:

    Hi Akil,

    I love your pictures,you are certainly talented. PLEASE keep going forward with all your dreams. I know one day soon you will be well known for your incredible talents.

    GOD Bless-

    Zoraida

  19. Unknown Says:

    You..You Just Cought A Fan! Good Stuff Man!

  20. Gopal Says:

    Fantastic photos of lovely kids of happy parents. See the innocence writ large on their faces brought out so masterly by you.

    Gopal G.

  21. Anonymous Says:

    Sorry for my post .Where i can watch more info about?

  22. Anonymous Says:

    ego ops slow environment per working added wo