Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

The Blanket of Night

by bigbear6208 on Tuesday, November 04, 2008

The Blanket of Night

The picture above is my first attempt at making a panoramic picture. I took three pictures and converted into one. I was at South Street Sea Port. When I took this picture.



Dont Forget to GO out and VOTE!!!!


4 Response to "The Blanket of Night"

  1. bhavin Says:

    Mr. Obama is definitely an influencing person to all of us..

  2. Signs of Life Says:

    WOW!! Your blog is BEA-UUUTIFUL... I am soo impressed, you look so young, your photos are amazing and the thoughts that accompany them are so insightful and sincere. You are going places! I bet we'll be seeing your work in all the big mags before long.

    Keep up the good work!
    (and hey, if you ever do a post on photography techniques and what kind of cameras you recommend, let me know! I love photography, but am only a beginner.

    Look forward to reading more,
    Monica
    My Signs of Life
    http://mysignsoflife.today.com/

  3. Anonymous Says:

    Got to tell me how to do a panoramic picture. That is awesome. I would love to do one with the Rocky Mountains. These mountains are so awesome. Great pics you have! Thanks for sharing! Loved the one with the birthday kids.

  4. Unknown Says:

    Hey I’m sooo feeling the picture of the girl looking at the blanket of lights. It puts an emotional touch to it.