Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

February 12th, 2009

by bigbear6208 on Friday, March 13, 2009



My Empress


Laila B.F. Borneo

Well let me start of by sorry to those that have been asking for my pictures. I have a great excuse for the delay. As you can see, I have been blessed from above with the most precious gift a man can ask for.

When I first laid on on her she was crying of course. New world, new noise and nothing to swim in. I would also be worried if I'm placed into a new environment. When I went up to her, I said "hi my love", she stopped crying and opened her eyes to see who was talking to her while she was in her mothers womb. Now she can connect a face with a voice. That was the greatest feeling in my entire life.

Like always, I tend to share some knowledge...

“The longer I live, the more I realize the impact of attitude on life. Attitude, to me, is more important than facts. It is more important than the past, the education, the money, than circumstances, than failure, than successes, than what other people think or say or do. It is more important than appearance, giftedness or skill. It will make or break a company... a church... a home. The remarkable thing is we have a choice everyday regarding the attitude we will embrace for that day. We cannot change our past... we cannot change the fact that people will act in a certain way. We cannot change the inevitable. The only thing we can do is play on the one string we have, and that is our attitude. I am convinced that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% of how I react to it. And so it is with you... we are in charge of our Attitudes.”


-Charles R. Swindoll







Have a Nice Day!



8 Response to "February 12th, 2009"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    phenominal photography!

  2. Anonymous Says:

    well said I've never thought out the word attitude in that way. It will always something that I will remember.Laila is too cute

  3. Anonymous Says:

    What a beautiful baby!! You and your wife are truly blessed. Babies are like little Angels. :)

  4. Anonymous Says:

    Well said, your baby is very beautiful and angelic. You are blessed to have such beauty in your life.

  5. Anonymous Says:

    nice and cool pict out here. Do you take it by your self? what kind of camera did you use?

  6. Unknown Says:

    Yes I took them by myself
    and I am using a Canon Rebel Xti with 35mm lens.

  7. Ayana Says:

    SHE IS ADORABLE!!!! CONGRATS!!!

  8. Angel Says:

    Big Bear I just watched the photos again and I must say you are very talented, God has blessed you tremendously : u have a beautiful family, you are a talented and well grounded young man and not forgetting your beautiful daughter Laila. I would close by saying don't let any of this go to waste.