Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket            Photobucket

Greetings

by bigbear6208 on Tuesday, December 09, 2008

I want to thank all of the viewers that contributes to creation of such great traffic.

Now it is time to for me to give back. I would the like opinion from my viewers on what picture they would love to see me take.
I am open to any suggestions, and I love challenges. So please do not be bashful is selecting a choice.

Photo By. Akil S. Borneo
Title
The Mall, Central Park

7 Response to "Greetings"

  1. Anonymous Says:

    fluffy foods

  2. Sarah Alison Krauter Says:

    hey akil. that girl you took pictures of was beautiful.. i'd love to see some black whites of her against graffiti...
    graffiti is an art... if you're in the city maybe you can find some..on old trains. brick walls. it would be beautiful. !!! thx!

  3. Anonymous Says:

    I really want to see some more of those water droplets that you took a while back.

    Those were really cool

  4. Techno News Says:

    U have done very well..... u will make a grateful journey..ok thnx..

  5. Daisy Soap Girl Says:

    Your photos tell such a lovely story. Keep up the good work.

  6. Gopal Says:

    Mother showering affection on kids, happy family gathering, family eating together in their homes (not in hotels)in an informal background, a generous person helping a needy person are some of the scenes I love most.

    I am from India. I am not a professional photographer. But please let me know if you are interersted in some local photos from here like some Indian traditional wedding photos. Anay other request or suggestion from you is most welcome.

    Gopal G.

  7. The Astral Cowboy Says:

    I'd like to see you do some more droplet studies...consider using lower light and a flash with a color gel. Love to see what might happen.